Welcome to Greeley, Colorado!
Perfectly situated on the high plains with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, Greeley offers a small town feel with big city attractions and entertainment. Visit Greeley also offers complete conference planning services if you need help planning a retreat, reunion, professional meeting or an event!
Explore our site and be prepared for some pleasant surprises. Then, come see us! We’ll welcome you with a friendly greeting and an abundance of things to do.
Watch our Visit Greeley video by clicking the logo above!
Tired of redoing all of the puzzles on your shelves at home? We’re bringing some of our favorite things of Greeley right to you with a series of interactive digital puzzles. Experience Greeley while home, picture yourself walking the Poudre River Trail, or enjoying historic downtown Greeley! New puzzles will be added weekly, so keep an eye out for new challenges.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Greeley!
– Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop
– Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle
– To see the photo, click the image icon in the bottom left corner
– To start, click the 3/4 circle restart button in the bottom left corner
What You May Not Know About Greeley
- Greeley was one of the first planned communities in the country.
- We’re located mid-way between Denver and Cheyenne, WY at the confluence of Cache la Poudre and South Platte Rivers.
- Northeastern Colorado, including Greeley, was the setting for James Michener’s “Centennial.”
- Greeley has a state-designated Creative District.
- The first Go-Cup District in Colorado exists in downtown Greeley.
- Greeley had the first Director of Culture in the U.S.
- Since 1964, Weld County has ranked within the top ten agricultural production counties in the nation.
View Our Upcoming Events
Apr 14 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Trivia Night with prizes and discounts for every round and an overall winner for the evening! Great night to test your wits in various categories that change every week from audio rounds to general knowledge.[...]
Apr 16 @ 7:30 pm
UNC Opera Theatre presents Mozart’s Cozi fan Tutte Directed by Brian Clay Luedloff Music Direction by Russell Guyver This is a virtual event. Visit the ticket office website to access streaming!
Apr 17 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Winter Farmers’ Market will take place on the first and third Saturdays of the month, November through mid-May. Community members can shop for local food and products. This season features a great lineup of[...]
UNC Opera Theatre & the URSA Vocal Ensemble presents A Journal of the Plague Year Directed by Brian Clay Luedloff Music Direction by Derek Chester This is a virtual event. Visit the ticket office website[...]